Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blog Backgrounds

are kind of fun. I am still working out the kinks. Miqui has a new background but it still needs a little bit of work. My background is very simple but I like it that way. All in all today was a fairly productive day- at least in the scrapbooking world. My lesson for Monday is still not planned and I have a million things still left on my to do list but are weekends really meant for getting things done? I didn't think so.

Oh, for those of you that are counting, as of 52 minutes ago, Jordan has only 10 more days of being a missionary. Can you believe it? I know I hardly can. It is like Christmas. You know how you look forward to it for so long and it feels like it will never get here but suddenly it is Christmas Eve? That is how I feel right now...except even more excited. 10 more days... I had finally broken the habit of biting my finger nails but the last 2 days have kind of shot that one. It is a good thing I have a manicure scheduled for the exact time Jordan's plane is supposed to be landing.

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Where's mine? Go to the link Anna Maria Horner and look at her fabrics for inspiration. I love that look. Especially the birds.


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher