Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My family,

is the greatest. They are crazier than all get out but they are the greatest. Anyone who has put up with me for the past two years for any length of time should get a medal and my family should win the nobel peace prize. They are probably more excited than even I am that Jordan will be home tomorrow. (No, that was not a typo. He will be home TOMORROW!!!)

Just to show you how awesome my family is Yannette, my older sister, is going to meet Jordan at the airport tomorrow since I can't make it. Not only is going (dragging along a 6 month old I might add) but she is also making him a sign and taking noise makers! I am sure airport security is going to love her. The best part of it all is that she is going to give him a pair of crocs. I won't spoil her fun in telling the story but I am just sad that I will miss his face when he sees his newest pair of shoes....



2 comments:

Marti said...

So when is the big day? I'v heard how many days till but not an actual date

Anonymous said...

Guess what I have to say? BLOG MORE!!!!


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher