Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If I don't get an email by tomorrow someone is going to have to keep me from calling the mission home... 
Yes, I know. Some people aren't as lucky as I am. Some missionaries aren't allowed or able to write emails. But guess what, I am being selfish and I don't care. Jordan is allowed to and he has, every single week for the previous 74 weeks. This is the first week that I did not get an email when I should have and now I am freaking out. What if his parasite that he has been battling has made him really sick? What if a million different things have happened? The "what ifs" are running through my mind at a million miles an hour. Even a good dose of Tchaikovsky hasn't calmed my nerves...

Am I crazy? Probably but until I have an email...watch out. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher