Monday, March 3, 2008

Wasting Time

There always seems to be a million things that I should be doing and yet I never seem to get around to doing any of it. Right now is a perfect example. Instead of working on my TPA (Teacher Performance Assessment) or the 10 lesson plans that are due on Saturday or the two papers that are also due on Saturday, I am sitting here blogging. Of course, now that I have procrastinated just a moment or two more, I am now off to start my work. So, if you don't see from me or hear from me the next couple of days, I am buried in the mound of paper work that the state of California has deemed necessary for me to complete in order to be qualified as a competent teacher.

No comments:


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher