Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Instead of working...


Today I have not been in the mood to work- at all. So instead of tackling the GIANGANITC pile of paperwork that awaits me or even the powerpoint I need to create for tomorrows lesson, I have spent the last 2 hours scrapbooking. Even though I haven't been able to get anything "constructive" done, I had a very productive two hours, as far as scrapbooking goes. Here are some of the pages I did today...
(When viewing, the files are going to be huge so if you hit CTRL+ (-) [the minus key] the picture will get to a size that you are actually able to see.)

1 comment:

Bum Atom said...

there is nothing better then scrap booking


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher