Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can't sleep? Blog of course!

So I guess the new solution to not being able to sleep is no longer counting sheep- it is blogging. What to blog about? Hm... I guess there are tons of things I could blog about. Miqui comes home in 4 days (woot woot!) and in 5 days I will be completely done with my student teaching. Yup, only 5 more days. Scary isn't it? I will have completed all requirements to be a licensed teacher in the state of California. Oh and this week I also received notification of my PRAXIS scores- I can teach in basically every state in the Union with my scores. That is an encouraging thought considering who knows where I will end up. (I am praying for California but you never know.)

I think I should celebrate this momentous moment in my life. Maybe I will take a nap on Friday afternoon...that is about as exciting as it gets in my life. lol.


So now that I am done with this portion of my life what is next? Teaching without being a student myself? HA! I wish! Nope, 2 quarters more of school and I will have a Masters degree. (Is that a weird thought for anyone besides me?) And then, of course, there are the 2 years of school for my SpEd credential and after that will be my Education Therapy Post Masters Certificate. And who knows, maybe in a few years a doctoral program. So, I will be in school FOREVER! I keep telling myself that my education is one of the few things I get to take with me after this life so I best stock up... Heaven knows the riches I don't have won't be going with me!

3 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Why are you going to bed at 10 in the first place?

Anonymous said...

For your information, i blogged twice yesterday, so there. three more days!!!!! love ya

Crazy Me... said...

Um...well I work with 153 hormonal teenagers everyday. I need all of the rest and energy I can get!


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher