Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Disease...

I have a disease. Don't worry, it isn't contagious but I wish it were (being a teacher would be so much easier!) I have what we refer to as "bookitis"-  only treatable with a credit card and a trip to the nearest Barnes and Noble or Borders. The symptoms include an undeniable urge to expand ones library and a lack of storage space.  

I just bought 15 new books today! I love getting things in the mail- especially books. The great part is all $35 (yes, I purchased 15 books for 35 dollars!) is tax deductible. ;) One of the perks of being a teacher...

Some of my newest additions to my classroom library are:
The Wonderful World of Cooking, Kaufman
Getting Ready for a Career in Food Service, Streissguth
Environmental Science/Working with the Earth, G.Tyler Miller,Jr
The Microbes: An Introduction to Their Nature, Vandemark & Batzing
Food Science and Nutritional Health, Labuza

And several others... I can't wait for them to start arriving.

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for the rules.


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher