Friday, April 18, 2008

Day in the life of a school teacher...

I could sit here and describe in detail how my day went. Instead, I will share with you one example and that should make it very clear...

Student: "Miss P. can I go outside"
Me: "Is there a reason you need to go outside?"  Keep in mind I am in the middle of talking to the class.
Student: (after walking up to me) "I need to fart"


Yup, it is just a shake your head and laugh type day....


P.S- Since Monday I lost 5 lbs!!!! WOOT WOOT for me! That means I weigh less than I did in middle school! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That one definitely goes down in the books. That is classic. If I were you I would have laughed in his face, I guess that why you are the teacher and not me.


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher