Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Scrappin'

I am not a very creative person (especially compared to Net and my Mom) but I do love to scrapbook. Maybe it is because I am the only person in my family that does it and I can't be compared to them. I will never take up quilting, sewing, stitching, crocheting, or decorating seriously because there is always someone to be compared to. But scrapbooking is mine, all mine. 

Here are the layouts I just finished- they are of Laticia's baptism. I am realizing how many pictures I have left to scrapbook before Jordan comes home. I better get on the ball! :)



  

I used Zoom Pages: Patternology by Keri Schueler
Font: Jane Austen






1 comment:

Mothership said...

I have just started to get scrapbooking supplies and just buying them is fun. Yours are way nicer than anything i have come up with. thanks for sharing.


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher