Friday, April 18, 2008

School Friends

One of the greatest aspects of my job are the friends that I have made. They freakin' rock. We are all science nerds (at least we recognize it right?) and have tons of fun. Last Saturday we went on a hike and found some really cool things...

 
It is hard to tell but this beautiful snake just had what appears to be a very satisfying meal... he was just chillin' on the path- 
Food+sunshine+cold blooded= not a care in the world



An awesome example of sedimentary rock (I told you we are science nerds)



                                             Here they are... just don't ask about the outfits...

(Yes, I have a matching shirt...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a goober but we love you anyways. I cant wait to see you. Love ya Tons


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher