Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Like Calvin says...

The man is a genius....

"The world isn't fair, Calvin." 
"I know Dad, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favour?" (Calvin)


H : "What do you think is the secret to happiness? Is it money, power or fame?" 
C : "I'd choose money. If you have enough money, you can buy fame and power. That way you have it all and be really happy. Happiness is being famous for your financial ability to indulge in every kind of excess." 
H : "I suppose thats *one* way to define it." 
C : "The part I think I'd like best is crushing people who get in my way."

That is why I chose to become a teacher... :)


Gotta love Calvin and Hobbs


No comments:


Favorite Books

  • Barrington Family Saga
  • Anita Stansfield...anything by her
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  • Deep Blue Eyes and Other Lies
  • Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher